Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Please Join Us






Victorville
Stake

Relief Society
Enrichment Event


January 26th 2008

Amethyst Building

10am - 1pm


Sometimes He lets it rain

He lets the fierce winds blow

Sometimes it takes a storm

To lead a heart where it can grow

He can move mountains of grief

And oceans of pain

But sometimes He lets it rain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipee for enrichment!

Mel said...

Wow....the year has gone by too fast and another one has just begun. First off I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to everyone that gave unconditionally this past Christmas season. From all the families that received they give their hearfelt thanks as well. As for Stake Conference...what a fulfilling conference it was. And for our upcoming Stake Enrichment...I cannot wait. Just a friendly reminder I have assigned and reassigned visiting teachers; if you have not received your information please see me on Sun. so that you can introduce yourselved to your new "sisters". Thank you in all that you do.