




We would love everyone to help us out with ideas for Super Saturday. Email us or comment. Here are a few I've seen and like but we could definetly use input. Thanks!!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
SUPER DUPER SATURDAY
Posted by Lyal at 10:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, you know you can always count on me to comment loL!! I think they are super cute. I like the FHE thing because I don't have one. And the message board is cute. The others are cute too, but those are my favorite!
Cute stuff! Can't wait!
Rachel,
Love the blog! The other ward is doing some cute craft this Thursday. Susan and I ordered some and they were cheap and cute. I cannot attend their activity on Thursday, but maybe Susan is going. Maybe you can check with her for that.
Thanks,
Cari Thomas
Post a Comment